Alpharetta Farmers Market
SATURDAYS, 9:00 AM - 12 PM
Shop in person at the market Saturday mornings from 9:00am - 12pm. Be sure to check out our modifications below as we continue to keep our social distance at the market. See our Facebook page for the latest updates!
Yes! We Are Open!
The Alpharetta Farmers Market is open with hours of 9AM-Noon, with some modifications that will help us maintain social distancing for our common good. We really need your help to keep the market open -- and safe for vendors and shoppers.
Why are we open?
Farmers markets offer an efficient way for residents to obtain a diversity of healthy food options in an outdoor setting. Shopping at farmers markets gives you a way to acquire groceries while supporting your local economy, which is especially critical in this time of uncertainty.
What can you do to help create a safe market environment?
We encourage our customers to shop with a purpose and not linger. Despite all the work done in the past to create a vibrant, fun social gathering spot, the COVID-19 crisis has forced us to move to a no-frills experience. There will be no music, chef demos, communal eating areas, children's area, special events, or arts and crafts vendors. Until the crisis has passed, it may be helpful to view your farmers market visits as nothing more than an outdoor local grocery run.
If possible, only one person from each household should attend the market. We would appreciate it if you would leave pets at home, as wonderful as they are. Please do not congregate or socialize at the market and please keep a respectful distance from others. To expedite your shopping, consider making a grocery list and/or place pre-orders with our vendors.
Additional social distancing protocols:
To keep our farmers, producers, shoppers, staff and volunteers safe, here are some of the steps we are taking:
- Please stop at our tent and allow our volunteers to give you some hand sanitizer upon arrival at the market and as you shop. All vendors are being asked to provide hand sanitizer at their booth.
- Please wear a mask and gloves at all times for others’ safety.
- We are allowing 10 feet of space between each vendor's booths. These are not walkways, but distancing measures, so please avoid walking between the booths.
- Restrooms: Management at Urban Hardware has graciously offered our customers and vendors permission to use their bathrooms while at the market.
- There will be no onsite food consumption. All prepared foods will be packaged to-go with the expectation that the food will be consumed offsite.
- Vendors may not provide product samples. No exceptions.
- Look for chalk lines to maintain 6' or more distance between you and other customers while you wait in line.
- Please be patient. Vendors will help only one customer at a time.
- Please do not touch any items on vendors' tables. Describe what you want and point to it. Vendors will bag your items.
- Payment options: For credit cards payments, vendors will not allow signatures on the POS machines. Virtual payment options such as Cash app, PayPal or Venmo may be be available and are encouraged. Do not hand vendors payments directly. Place cash and credit cards on the table for vendors to pick up. Avoid cash transactions.
Please do not attend if you are sick or at risk.
If you are sick -- even if it's just a mild cold or are experiencing symptoms such as fever or dry cough, stay home to take care of yourself and protect others. When in doubt, err on the side of caution. Consider asking a friend or family member to pick up your market items for you.
Any customer who is at higher risk, including individuals over 65 and those with underlying health conditions, should stay home. We encourage you to prioritize your own health and minimize your exposure to people. Consider asking a friend or family member to pick up your market items for you.